EGEA’s New Loyalty Program is Easy and Rewarding
What type of rewards do I earn?
- 2% of the value of any qualifying purchase goes into an account (which we track for you). That Loyalty Account may be used later to purchase Retail Products, Services, Gift Cards or Series Packages.
- You do not need to track anything.
How Do I Enroll?
- Just come in and purchase a Product, Service, Series Package or Gift Card…and provide your address.
How Do I Redeem My Rewards?
- When your Loyalty Account reaches $10, we will notify you at check-out and you may use that amount, if you wish, toward the purchase of a Retail Product, Service, Gift Card or Series Package.
- You do not need to track anything, we track everything for you!
How Will I Know the Balance in My Loyalty Account?
- Each time you check-out, your balance will appear on your receipt.
Do Any Restrictions Apply?
Purchases PAID FOR with a Gift Card or Series Package will not earn Loyalty Points. Those points were earned by the person purchasing the Gift Card or the Series Package at the time of those purchases.
- Money spent on Sales Tax or Tips will not earn Loyalty Points and Loyalty Points may not be used to pay for Sales Tax or Tips.
- Any items returned will reduce the balance in your Loyalty Account.
- EGEA reserves the right to change or modify this program in any way at any time.
- Check-outs under multiple Client names will not receive Loyalty Points…our System will not know whom to reward.
Does the Loyalty Program Have An Expiration Date?
- At this time, there is no expiration date, though this may be modified from time to time.