• Clients must wear protective face coverings while in common areas, and booties will be provided to cover your shoes upon entering Egea. Complimentary Spa “Hot Hand Towel Service” will be performed at Check-in.
• Face masks, Face shields and Gloves will be available for each service provider.
• We have installed a new air ventilation system with UVA lighting so that all of the air circulated in our Spa is clean and safe (There will be no UVA exposure to any client or employee).
• The entire Spa has been cleaned and sanitized using EPA approved antimicrobial products specifically developed for novel corona virus.
• We will have additional housekeeping staff on hand and our sanitation protocols will be performed every hour.
• Showers, locker rooms, product testers, magazines, hand massages and foot soaks are not offered at this time.
• Limit personal belongings brought into the Spa to keys, credit cards, phone and wallet. We ask that you leave large bags and purses at home or in your car during your services. Our Staff is following this same policy.
• We continue to ask you to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to go through our Screening process. Please note that for the moment, we are asking that you change in your Private Treatment Room.
• Credit or Gift cards will be the only form of payment accepted at this time. Gratuity may be left on credit card or in cash, but Egea will not be giving change or assisting in handling any cash.
• All Products will be “Final Sale” (No returns or exchanges at this time).
• We will continue to offer curbside gift card and product purchases.
• Due to space limitations, entry to the Spa will be limited to Clients receiving Services at that time. No walk-ins are available.
• We are slowly phasing in our service providers and clients to maintain a safe social distance within our space. Appointments will be staggered, nail services and services booked for fewer than 45 minutes are not offered at this time.
• No outside food or beverages are allowed in.
We are also requiring all clients and employees to go through screening upon arrival of their appointment. Temperature will be taken and a consent form is required to receive your service. Any client with a temperature over 99 degrees Fahrenheit will kindly be asked to reschedule, and any employee will be sent home. The consent form is available below. Each client will be required to print and sign a form prior to arrival of their appointment. If a client refuses to sign, they will unfortunately not be able to receive their service.